Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(2) "primary residence" means a residence that is occupied by the utility's customer for at least seven months each year;
(3) "small business" means an existing commercial enterprise operated for profit and engaged in lawful business activity with not more than $10,000,000 in annual gross sales; "small business" does not include a business that is a division or subsidiary of a larger parent company that does not meet the definition in this paragraph as a small business;
(4) "total eligible project costs" means the cost of site preparation and construction, including the costs of obtaining project related permits associated with constructing a line extension project or improving an existing utility.
(1) "fund" means the electrical service extension fund under AS 42.45.200 ;
(2) "line extension" means any additional lines and equipment capable of serving one or more customers and necessary to extend the electric distribution system of a utility to a new customer.
History: Eff. 2/16/96, Register 137
Authority: AS 44.45.200
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006