- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 65. Service Programs For Older Alaskans and Other Adults
- Section 30. Pilot Project Grants.
previous: Section 20
. Grants For Community Service Programs.
next: Section 40
. Required Contribution By Sponsor.
AS 47.65.030. Pilot Project Grants.
- (a) The balance of the amount appropriated for older Alaskans service programs under AS 47.65.010
- 47.65.050 not allocated under AS 47.65.020 shall be allocated annually by the commission
as grants to support pilot projects for the benefit of older Alaskans under this section.
- (b) The commission shall adopt standards for pilot project grants and, after adoption of the standards as regulations, in
accordance with AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act), shall
apply the standards to determine eligibility of applicants for pilot project grants. In awarding pilot project grants,
the commission shall
- (1) enter into agreements with the project sponsor to operate one or more of the selected pilot projects consistent with
the standards adopted;
- (2) monitor and evaluate, in a written report, each pilot project; the report must include
- (A) a description of the project and of the persons served by it;
- (B) the problems presented by the persons served by the project;
- (C) a description of the problems most effectively handled by the project; and
- (D) an estimate of projected cost of operation of the project for the next three succeeding years.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.