- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 309. Definitions.
previous: Section 308
. Ability to Recover or Recoup Improper Assistance or Benefits.
next: Section 310
. - 47.45.390l Cash Assistance Benefit; Prescription Drug Benefit; Continuation of Benefits; Appeal Rights; Ability to Recover or Recoup Improper Assistance Benefits; Alaska Senior Care Fund; Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 89 SLA 2005, Effective June 30, 2007].
AS 47.45.309. Definitions.
In AS 47.45.301 - 47.45.309,
- (1) "department" means the Department of Health and Social Services;
- (2) "eligible individual" means an individual who meets the requirements of AS 47.45.301 - 47.45.309 and regulations adopted under those
statutes for eligibility for the program;
- (3) "family member" means a person who is
- (A) legally related to an eligible individual through marriage or guardianship; or
- (B) an eligible individual's sibling, parent, grandparent, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, or first cousin;
- (4) "program" means the senior benefits payment program established in AS 47.45.301 - 47.45.309;
- (5) "resident" has the meaning given in AS 47.25.430 (a).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.