- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 301. Alaska Senior Benefit Payment Program.
previous: Section 300
. Senior Care Program. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 89 SLA 2005, Effective June 30, 2007].
next: Section 302
. Cash Assistance Benefits.
AS 47.45.301. Alaska Senior Benefit Payment Program.
- (a) The Alaska senior benefits payment program is established in the Department of Health and
Social Services to provide cash benefits as far as practicable under appropriations provided by law.
- (b) The department shall administer the program and adopt regulations under AS 44.62 to carry out the purposes of the program.
- (c) If the department estimates that appropriations for the program are insufficient to meet the
demands of the program in a fiscal year, the department may reduce or eliminate the cash benefit available to recipients.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.