- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 150. Definitions.
previous: Section 140
. Penalty For False Statements.
next: Section 160
. Administrative Procedure Act Not Applicable.
AS 47.45.150. Definitions.
In AS 47.45.010
- (1) "bonus" means a monthly Alaska longevity bonus payment made to a person or the person's beneficiary who qualifies
under AS 47.45.010
- (2) "resident" or "resident of the state" means an individual who is physically present in the state with the intent to
remain in the state indefinitely and to make a home in the state; a person demonstrates the requisite intent by
maintaining a principal place of abode in the state for one year and by providing other proof of intent the
commissioner may require by regulation, including proof that the person is not claiming residency outside the state or
obtaining benefits under a claim of residency outside the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.