- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 33. Assisted Living Homes
- Section 10. Applicability.
previous: Section 5
next: Section 20
. Health-Related Services Allowed in Assisted Living Homes.
AS 47.33.010. Applicability.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, this chapter applies to assisted living homes, as defined
in AS 47.32.900.
- (b) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, this chapter does not apply to
- (1) a correctional facility;
- (2) a facility for treatment of alcoholism that is regulated under AS 47.37;
- (3) an emergency shelter;
- (4) a medical facility, including a nursing home, licensed under AS 47.32;
- (5) a program for runaway minors licensed under AS 47.10.310; or
- (6) a maternity home licensed under AS 47.32.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.