- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 30. Mental Health
- Section 570. Eligible Costs; Maintenance of Local Effort.
previous: Section 560
. Funds For Local Programs.
next: Section 580
. Comprehensive Services.
AS 47.30.570. Eligible Costs; Maintenance of Local Effort.
The department shall adopt regulations specifying the types of services and program costs eligible for state
participation. These regulations must include
- (1) a provision excluding capital expenditures as eligible costs; and
- (2) a requirement that the community entity contractor or applicant agrees as a condition of contract approval that it
will not supplant existing local fund support of community mental health services with funds received under AS 47.30.520
- 47.30.620 and that it will continue local funding
support of community mental health services, in any year in which it contracts with the department, at a level that is
at least equal to the local funding support in the previous year.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.