- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 20. Special Services For Certain Children
- Section 80. Program Eligibility.
previous: Section 75
. Grant Authority.
next: Section 90
. Finding and Evaluating Eligible Participants.
AS 47.20.080. Program Eligibility.
- (a) A child and the child's family are eligible for core early intervention services and additional early intervention
services under AS 47.20.060 - 47.20.290 if the child is under the age of three and
- (1) experiencing developmental delay or disability; or
- (2) at risk of experiencing developmental delay or disability if early intervention services are not provided.
- (b) If the department estimates that funding available for services under AS 47.20.060 - 47.20.290 will be insufficient to provide
services to all persons who are eligible under (a) of this section, the department shall eliminate coverage for
services in the following order:
- (1) additional early intervention services for persons eligible under (a)(2) of this section;
- (2) additional early intervention services for persons eligible under (a)(1) of this section;
- (3) core early intervention services for persons eligible under (a)(2) of this section; and
- (4) core early intervention services for persons eligible under (a)(1) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.