- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 18. Programs and Services Related to Adolescents
- Section 320. Program Development.
previous: Section 310
. Program Design.
next: Section 330
. Program Implementation.
AS 47.18.320. Program Development.
- (a) Subject to the availability of an appropriation made for the purposes of AS 47.18.300
- 47.18.390, the program may provide
- (1) education and vocational training;
- (2) assistance in obtaining basic education and training;
- (3) career and employment services;
- (4) training in basic life skills;
- (5) housing and utility assistance;
- (6) mentoring and counseling; and
- (7) other appropriate services to complement the efforts of former state foster care recipients to achieve
- (b) In developing the program, the department shall cooperate with and coordinate the use of the resources available from
other state and federal agencies designed to provide support and services consistent with the purposes of the program.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.