- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 10. Children in Need of Aid
- Section 399. Definitions.
previous: Section 398
. Immunity From Liability.
next: Section 400
. - 47.10.490l Citizens' Review Panel For Permanency Planning. [Repealed, Sec. 55 Ch 59 SLA 1996. For Current Law, See AS 47.14.200
AS 47.10.399. Definitions.
In AS 47.10.392
- (1) "runaway minor" has the meaning given in AS 47.10.390
- (2) "shelter for runaways" or "shelter for runaway minors" means a private residence whose legal occupant agrees to
shelter, with or without compensation, a runaway minor accepted into the residence by the legal occupant and that
- (A) is not simultaneously licensed under AS 47.10.310
as a program for runaway minors;
- (B) has been designated a shelter for runaways by a corporation licensed for that purpose under AS 47.32
- (C) has a permit issued by the department under AS 47.32 .
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.