- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 10. Children in Need of Aid
- Section 392. Certificate Required.
previous: Section 390
next: Section 394
. Operation of Shelters.
AS 47.10.392. Certificate Required.
A private residence may not be held out publicly as a shelter for runaway minors unless the residence
- (1) is designated a shelter for runaways by a corporation that is licensed to make the designation under AS 47.32
- (2) has a valid permit from the department signifying that designation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.