- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 15. Water Use Act
- Section 175. Termination of Permit For Violation.
previous: Section 170
. Effect of Recording.
next: Section 180
AS 46.15.175. Termination of Permit For Violation.
- (a) If the commissioner has reason to believe that a person who holds an appropriation permit under this chapter is
wilfully violating or has wilfully violated a term, condition, restriction, or limitation of the permit, the
commissioner may commence proceedings to terminate the appropriation permit under AS 44.62.330
- 44.62.630 (Administrative Procedure Act).
- (b) When an appropriation permit is terminated under this section, the appropriation of water made by the permit reverts
to the state and becomes unappropriated water.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.