- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 150. Time For Submission of Operating Permit Applications.
previous: Section 140
. Emission Control Permit Program Regulations.
next: Section 160
. Completeness Determination.
AS 46.14.150. Time For Submission of Operating Permit Applications.
- (a) The owner and operator of a stationary source required to have an operating permit under this chapter shall submit the
required application and other information required by the department by regulation no later than 12 months after the
date on which the stationary source becomes subject to AS 46.14.120
- (b) The department may accept and begin processing applications filed earlier than the submission date. Applications filed
earlier may be given priority for permit issuance.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.