- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 160. Completeness Determination.
previous: Section 150
. Time For Submission of Operating Permit Applications.
next: Section 170
. Administrative Actions Regarding Permits.
AS 46.14.160. Completeness Determination.
- (a) The department shall review every application submitted under this chapter for completeness. To be determined
complete, an application must provide the information identified by the department in regulations adopted under AS 46.14.140
and in standard application forms provided by the department under AS 46.14.140
(a)(1) and must be certified true and correct by the owner and operator.
- (b) The department shall notify the applicant in writing whether the application is complete. Unless the department
notifies the applicant within 60 days of receipt of an application that the application is incomplete, the application
is considered to be complete.
- (c) If, during the processing of an application after it has been determined or considered to be complete, the department
finds that additional information is necessary to evaluate or take action on that application, the information may be
requested in writing from the owner and operator. A request for information under this subsection does not render the
application incomplete. However, notwithstanding AS 46.14.275, an owner and operator may be found in
violation of this chapter for operating without a valid permit if they fail to provide timely additional information.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.