- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 833. Compliance With Financial Responsibility Requirements.
previous: Section 830
. Proof of Financial Responsibility Required For Petrochemical Facility or Hazardous Waste Disposal Site Operation.
next: Section 840
. Radiation Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 172 SLA 1978. For Current Provisions, See AS 18.60.475
AS 46.03.833. Compliance With Financial Responsibility Requirements.
- (a) A person whose proof of financial responsibility is accepted by the department under AS 46.03.830
or 46.03.100(f) shall notify the department at least
90 days before the effective date of a change in, or expiration or cancellation of, the proof of financial
responsibility. Application for renewal of acceptance of proof of financial responsibility under AS 46.03.830
or 46.03.100(f) must be filed at least 90 days before
the date of expiration.
- (b) The department, after notice and hearing, may revoke acceptance of proof of financial responsibility if it determines
- (1) acceptance was procured by fraud or misrepresentation; or
- (2) a change of circumstance has occurred that warrants revocation under regulations adopted by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.