- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 755. Discharge Reporting.
previous: Section 750
. Ballast Water Discharge.
next: Section 758
. Civil Penalties For Discharges of Oil.
AS 46.03.755. Discharge Reporting.
- (a) A person in charge of a facility, operation, or vessel, as soon as the person has knowledge of any discharge from the
facility, operation, or vessel in violation of AS 46.03.740
or 46.03.750, shall immediately notify the department
of the discharge.
- (b) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, the department may enter into a written agreement with a person for the periodic
reporting of minor discharges other than into the waters of the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.