- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 599. Definitions.
previous: Section 570
. Duties of the Department; Regulations.
next: Section 710
. Pollution Prohibited.
AS 46.03.599. Definitions.
In AS 46.03.500
- (1) "illegal drug manufacturing site" means property on which there is reasonable cause to suspect contamination with
chemicals associated with the manufacturing of a controlled substance and where
- (A) activity involving the unauthorized manufacture of a controlled substance listed on schedule I or II in AS 11.71 or a precursor chemical or necessary chemical for the
substances has occurred; or
- (B) there are kept, stored, or located any of the devices, equipment, things, or substances used for the unauthorized
manufacture of a controlled substance listed on schedule I or II in AS 11.71;
- (2) "site" means an illegal drug manufacturing site.
Article 09. PROHIBITED ACTS AND PENALTIES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.