- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 560. Securing the Property.
previous: Section 550
. Fitness For Use.
next: Section 570
. Duties of the Department; Regulations.
AS 46.03.560. Securing the Property.
The owner of property for which a notice was received under AS 46.03.500(b) shall ensure that the property is vacated
and secured against use
- (1) within four days after receiving the notice if the owner does not test the property under AS 46.03.520
within four days after receiving the notice; or
- (2) within four days after receiving the test results if the owner tests the property within four days after receiving the
notice, the test shows the presence of a substance that exceeds the limits set in regulations adopted under AS 46.03.530
, and the owner does not begin decontamination procedures under AS 46.03.540
within four days after receiving the test results.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.