- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 370. Educational Assistance.
previous: Section 365
. Regulation of Underground Petroleum Storage Tank Systems.
next: Section 375
. Certification of Storage Tank Workers.
AS 46.03.370. Educational Assistance.
The department shall provide
- (1) educational assistance to owners and operators of underground petroleum storage tank systems to help them comply with
federal and state laws and regulations applicable to the tank systems, including the registration and notification
requirements under AS 46.03.380
- (2) the public with information to help the public understand the effects associated with the release of petroleum and
chemical products into the environment, including releases from petroleum and chemical storage tank systems.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.