- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 88. Energy Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 100. Fund Established.
previous: Section 90
next: Section 110
. Special Account Established.
AS 45.88.100. Fund Established.
- (a) There is established in the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development the residential energy
conservation fund to carry out the purposes of AS 45.88.100 - 45.88.190. Loans and grants made under AS 45.88.100 - 45.88.190 may be used to
purchase, construct, and install an energy conservation improvement in residential buildings.
- (b) Money in the fund may be used by the legislature to make appropriations for costs of administering AS 45.88.100 - 45.88.190.
- (c) On June 30 of each fiscal year the unexpended and unobligated cash balance of the fund that is attributable to loans
owned by the fund lapses into the general fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.