- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 88. Energy Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 90. Definition.
previous: Section 50
. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
next: Section 100
. Fund Established.
AS 45.88.090. Definition.
- (a) In AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.090, "alternative energy system"
- (1) means a source of thermal, mechanical or electrical energy which is not dependent on oil or gas
or a nuclear fuel for the supply of energy for space heating and cooling, refrigeration and cold storage, electrical power,
mechanical power, or the heating of water;
- (2) includes
- (A) an alternative energy property as defined by 26 U.S.C. 48(a)(3)(A) (Sec. 301, P.L. 95-618, Internal Revenue Code);
- (B) a method of architectural design and construction which provides for the collection, storage and use of direct
radiation from the sun;
- (C) a woodstove with a catalytic converter or a catalytic converter for a wood stove; and
- (D) a steam, hot water, or ducted hot air central heating system that uses wood or coal for fuel;
- (3) does not include
- (A) a stove that uses only wood, coal or oil for fuel; or
- (B) a fireplace or fireplace insert.
- (b) [Renumbered as AS 45.88.010 (d)].
Article 02. RESIDENTIAL ENERGY CONSERVATION FUND
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.