- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 30. Sales of Mobile Homes
- Section 40. Enforcement of Compliance.
previous: Section 30
. Administration. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 104 SLA 1980].
next: Section 50
. Penalty. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 104 SLA 1980].
AS 45.30.040. Enforcement of Compliance.
- (a) A department inspector shall give written notice to the owner, dealer or manufacturer of a mobile home of each
violation of AS 45.30.011. The notice of violation
shall accurately describe the violation and give specific reference to the section and paragraph of the statutes.
- (b) [Repealed by Sec. 5 ch 104 SLA 1980].
- (c) Whenever it determines that there may be a violation of the provisions of this chapter by a manufacturer or dealer of
mobile homes, the department may give notice of hearing, and, within 30 days after giving notice, a hearing shall be
held by the office of administrative hearings (AS 44.64.010
) to determine whether there has been a violation. After notice and hearing,
- (1) if the department finds that there has been a violation of the provisions of this chapter, the department may issue an
order directing that the person who is violating the provision cure the violation in a reasonable time and in a
- (2) if the department determines that violations of the provisions of this chapter are regular and recurring, it may
require forfeiture of the bond to the benefit of the state and arrange for distribution of the proceeds of the bond to
the mobile home owners injured by the activities of the dealer or manufacturer, or to mobile home dealers injured by
the activities of the manufacturer.
- (d) The provisions of AS 44.62.330
- 44.62.630 apply to a hearing held under (c) of this
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.