- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 10. Alaska Retail Installment Sales Act
- Section 90. Receipts and Requests For Statements.
previous: Section 80
. Delinquency, Collection, and Other Charges; Other Contract Provisions.
next: Section 100
. Consolidation of Contracts.
AS 45.10.090. Receipts and Requests For Statements.
- (a) A buyer shall be given a written receipt for any payment when made in cash.
- (b) Upon written request of the buyer, the holder of a retail installment contract shall give or forward to the buyer a
written statement of the dates and amounts of payments and the total amount unpaid under the contract. This statement
shall be given the buyer once without charge; if an additional statement is requested by the buyer, it shall be
supplied by the holder at a charge not in excess of $1 for each additional statement supplied.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.