- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 10. Alaska Retail Installment Sales Act
- Section 80. Delinquency, Collection, and Other Charges; Other Contract Provisions.
previous: Section 70
next: Section 90
. Receipts and Requests For Statements.
AS 45.10.080. Delinquency, Collection, and Other Charges; Other Contract Provisions.
- (a) If authority to do so is contained in the contract or agreement, the holder of a retail installment contract or retail
charge agreement may collect any delinquency, collection or dishonored check charges, attorney fees, court costs, and
disbursements. In this case, the charge must be reasonable, and no attorney fee may be recovered unless the contract is
referred for collection to an attorney not a salaried employee of the holder.
- (b) The contract may contain other provisions not inconsistent with the purposes of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.