- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 205. Compliance With Executive Budget Act; Authority Finances.
previous: Section 200
. Annual Audit.
next: Section 210
. Reports and Publications.
AS 44.88.205. Compliance With Executive Budget Act; Authority Finances.
- (a) The operating budget of the authority is subject to AS 37.07
(Executive Budget Act).
- (b) To further ensure effective budgetary decision making by the legislature, the authority shall
- (1) annually review the authority's assets to determine whether assets of the authority exceed an amount required to
fulfill the purposes of the authority as defined in this chapter; in making its review, the authority shall determine
whether, and to what extent, assets in excess of the amount required to fulfill the purposes of the authority during at
least the next fiscal year are available without
- (A) breaching any agreement entered into by the authority;
- (B) materially impairing the operations or financial integrity of the authority; or
- (C) materially affecting the ability of the authority to fulfill the authority's purposes set out in AS 44.88.070
- (2) make available to the legislature by January 10 of each year a complete accounting of all assets of the authority and
a report of the review and determination made under (1) of this subsection; the accounting shall be audited by the
auditor who conducts the audit required by AS 44.88.200
and must include a full description of all loan interest and principal payments and program receipts, including
- (A) loan commitment fees received by or accrued to the authority during the preceding fiscal year; and
- (B) all income earned on assets of the authority during that period.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.