- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 210. Reports and Publications.
previous: Section 205
. Compliance With Executive Budget Act; Authority Finances.
next: Section 212
. Fees Charged By Authority; Prepayments.
AS 44.88.210. Reports and Publications.
- (a) By January 10 of each year, the authority shall publish a report for distribution to the governor, legislature, and
the public. The authority shall notify the legislature that the report is available. The report shall be written in
easily understandable language. The report must include a financial statement audited by an independent outside
auditor, a statement of the authority's investments under this chapter including an appraisal of the investments at
market value, a comparison of the authority's performance with the goals of the authority and the levels of bonding and
investment activities anticipated in the previous year's report under (b) of this section, and any other information
the members of the authority believe would be of interest to the governor, the legislature, and the public. The annual
income statement and balance sheet of the authority shall be published in at least one newspaper in each judicial
district. The authority may also publish other reports it considers desirable to carry out its purpose.
- (b) The authority must include in its annual report under (a) of this section
- (1) an estimate of the investment activity of the authority under this chapter for the following 12-month period; and
- (2) an estimate of the amount of bonds to be issued during the following 12-month period.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.