- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 83. Alaska Energy Authority
- Section 382. Power Development Fund Established.
previous: Section 380
. Program Established. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 18 SLA 1993].
next: Section 384
. Use of Fund Balance.
AS 44.83.382. Power Development Fund Established.
- (a) A power development fund is established in the Alaska Energy Authority to carry out the purposes of former AS 44.83.380
- (b) The fund includes money appropriated to it by the legislature.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.