- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 83. Alaska Energy Authority
- Section 384. Use of Fund Balance.
previous: Section 382
. Power Development Fund Established.
next: Section 386
. Investment of Fund.
AS 44.83.384. Use of Fund Balance.
- (a) The fund may be used by the authority to provide money for
- (1) the defeasance of bonds, or the payment of debt service on loans for or on an issue of bonds sold in connection with a
power project constructed or acquired before August 11, 1993;
- (2) the cost of operating and maintaining power projects constructed or acquired before August 11, 1993; and
- (3) debt service on power projects constructed or acquired before August 11, 1993.
- (b) [Repealed Sec. 28 ch 18 SLA 1993].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 28 ch 18 SLA 1993].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.