- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 83. Alaska Energy Authority
- Section 425. Definitions.
previous: Section 420
. Continuing Appropriation For Bradley Lake Hydroelectric Project. [Repealed, Sec. 318 Ch 171 SLA 1984].
next: Section 500
. Creation of Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 18 SLA 1993].
AS 44.83.425. Definitions.
In AS 44.83.382
- (1) "debt service" means the amounts covenanted with respect to, or pledged to pay, bonds under a trust agreement securing
- (2) "fund" means the power development fund established by AS 44.83.382;
- (3) "qualified utility" means an electric utility or an electric operating entity established as an instrumentality of two
or more electric utilities certified under AS 42.05 to serve all
or part of a market area that is served or will be served by the power project, that the authority determines is
capable of operating and maintaining the power project.
Article 05. POWER DEVELOPMENT REVOLVING LOAN FUND
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.