- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 77. Claims Against the State
- Section 30. Disallowance By Department.
previous: Section 20
. Disallowance By Officer.
next: Section 40
. Hearing and Judgment On Appeal to Department.
AS 44.77.030. Disallowance By Department.
- (a) If the Department of Administration disallows a claim or demand against the state, the Department of Administration
shall give the claimant and the officer who approved the voucher a written notice setting out its reasons for the
- (b) If the claim or demand is disallowed because the claimant or officer did not submit vouchers in proper form or did not
comply with regulations of the Department of Administration for the presentation of claims or demands against the
state, the claim or demand may be resubmitted in the proper form.
- (c) If the claim or demand is disallowed on its merits, the claimant or the officer who approved the voucher may give
written notice of appeal to the Department of Administration from its original decision to disallow. This notice of
appeal must be given to the department within 60 days after the claimant or officer receives a written notice of
disallowance. Notice of the claimant or the officer to have the decision of the disbursing officer reviewed by the
department is sufficient if it shows a desire to have the Department of Administration review its original decision to
disallow and may be signed by the claimant, an agent of the claimant, or the officer who approved the voucher.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.