- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 46. Department of Environmental Conservation
previous: Chapter 45
. Department of Economic Development and Planning
next: Section 10
. Commissioner of Environmental Conservation.
Chapter 46. Department of Environmental Conservation
- Section 10. Commissioner of Environmental Conservation.
- Section 20. Duties of Department.
- Section 25. Fees For Services.
- Section 28. Flow-Through Hot Springs.
- Section 29. Dental Radiological Equipment.
- Section 30. - 44.46.050. Environmental Advisory Board. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 43 SLA 1994].
- Section 70. - 44.46.110l Alaska Council On Science and Technology. [Repealed, E.O. No. 48, Sec. 6 (1981). For Current Law, See AS 37.17].
Article 01. ORGANIZATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.