- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 46. Department of Environmental Conservation
- Section 28. Flow-Through Hot Springs.
previous: Section 25
. Fees For Services.
next: Section 29
. Dental Radiological Equipment.
AS 44.46.028. Flow-Through Hot Springs.
- (a) A flow-through hot springs, whether natural or modified, when used for perceived medicinal or esthetic purposes, is
exempt from further water quality regulation by the Department of Environmental Conservation while the fecal coliform
count is maintained at 100 colonies or less per 100 milliliters and the body of water is free from dangerous levels of
disease-causing pathogens or chemicals.
- (b) In this section, "flow-through hot springs" means a body of water in which naturally occurring geothermal water enters
the body of water to replace an equal amount of water constantly being drained from the body of water.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.