- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 260. Eligibility For Loans.
previous: Section 255
. Loan Terms.
next: Section 265
. Certificate of Need. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 153 SLA 1978].
AS 44.33.260. Eligibility For Loans.
A child care facility is eligible for a loan under AS 44.33.240
- 44.33.275 if
- (1) the applicant submits to the department a plan for the use of the loan funds that is approved by the commissioner;
- (2) [Repealed, Sec. 9 ch 112 SLA 1981].
- (3) [Repealed, Sec. 7 ch 153 SLA 1978].
- (4) [Repealed, Sec. 7 ch 153 SLA 1978].
- (5) the applicant meets additional eligibility standards established by the department under AS 44.33.245
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.