- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 245. Powers and Duties of the Department in Administering the Fund.
previous: Section 242
. Special Account Established.
next: Section 250
. Conditions of Loans. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 112 SLA 1981].
AS 44.33.245. Powers and Duties of the Department in Administering the Fund.
- (a) The department may
- (1) make loans for the construction, renovation, and equipping of child care facilities, including private nonprofit child
- (2) adopt regulations necessary to carry out the provisions of AS 44.33.240 - 44.33.275, including regulations to establish reasonable
fees for services provided and charges for collecting the fee; and
- (3) collect the fees and charges established under this subsection.
- (b) The department shall
- (1) develop eligibility standards for loans to child care facilities;
- (2) adopt guidelines for the determination of loan terms.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.