- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 242. Special Account Established.
previous: Section 240
. Child Care Facility Revolving Loan Fund.
next: Section 245
. Powers and Duties of the Department in Administering the Fund.
AS 44.33.242. Special Account Established.
- (a) There is established as a special account within the child care facility revolving loan fund the foreclosure expense
account. This account is established as a reserve from fund equity.
- (b) The commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development may expend money credited to the foreclosure expense
account when necessary to protect the state's security interest in collateral on loans made under AS 44.33.245
or to defray expenses incurred during foreclosure proceedings after a default by an obligor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.