- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 240. Child Care Facility Revolving Loan Fund.
previous: Section 190
. - 44.33.230. Tourism Advisory Board. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 97 SLA 1986].
next: Section 242
. Special Account Established.
AS 44.33.240. Child Care Facility Revolving Loan Fund.
- (a) There is in the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development the child care facility revolving loan
fund to carry out the purposes of AS 44.33.240
- 44.33.275. Except as provided in (b) and (c) of
this section, the fund may not be used for any other purpose.
- (b) The department may use money in the fund for costs of administering AS 44.33.240
- (c) On June 30 of each fiscal year the unexpended and unobligated cash balance of the fund that is attributable to loans
owned by the fund lapses into the general fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.