- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 118. Definitions.
previous: Section 115
. Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Unincorporated Rural Community Grant Fund.
next: Section 119
AS 44.33.118. Definitions.
In AS 44.33.010
- (1) "commissioner" means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
Article 02. ALASKA DIVISION OF TOURISM
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.