- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
- Section 310. Term of Office.
previous: Section 300
. Council Established.
next: Section 320
. Compensation, Per Diem, and Expenses.
AS 44.29.310. Term of Office.
- (a) The governor shall appoint the members of the council under AS 44.29.300(3)(D) - (J) for staggered terms of four years.
- (b) The governor shall fill a vacancy of a member on the council appointed under AS 44.29.300
(3)(D) - (J) by appointment for the unexpired part of the vacated term.
- (c) Members of the council serve at the pleasure of the governor. The governor shall replace a member who, by poor
attendance or lack of contribution to the council's work, demonstrates ineffectiveness as a member. In this subsection,
"poor attendance" means the failure to attend three or more consecutive meetings.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.