- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
previous: Section 30
next: Section 10
. Commissioner of Health and Social Services.
Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
- Section 10. Commissioner of Health and Social Services.
- Section 20. Duties of Department.
- Section 22. Fees For Department Services.
- Section 24. Fees For Services of Contractors or Grantees.
- Section 27. Dental Radiological Equipment.
- Section 30. - 44.29.090l Advisory Board On Alcoholism. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 207 SLA 1972].
- Section 92. Citation For Certain Offenses Concerning Tobacco Products.
- Section 94. Procedure and Form of Citation.
- Section 100. Advisory Board On Alcoholism and Drug Abuse.
- Section 110. Composition.
- Section 115. Qualifications of Board Members.
- Section 120. Term of Office.
- Section 130. Compensation, Per Diem, and Expenses.
- Section 135. Officers and Staff.
- Section 140. Duties.
- Section 150. Drug Abuse Program Coordinator. [Repealed, E.O. No. 71, Sec. 23 (1988)].
- Section 200. Definition.
- Section 210. Creation of An Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Revolving Loan Fund.
- Section 215. Special Account Established.
- Section 220. Administration of Loan Program.
- Section 225. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
- Section 230. Definition.
- Section 300. Council Established.
- Section 310. Term of Office.
- Section 320. Compensation, Per Diem, and Expenses.
- Section 330. Officers and Staff.
- Section 340. Meetings.
- Section 350. Duties.
- Section 360. Annual Report.
- Section 390. Definition.
- Section 400. State Veterans' Home Facilities. [Repealed, Sec. 25(a) Ch 59 SLA 2004].
- Section 500. Alaska Pioneers' Homes Advisory Board.
- Section 510. Purpose of the Board.
- Section 520. Composition of the Board.
- Section 530. Compensation, Per Diem, or Expenses.
Article 01. ORGANIZATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.