- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
- Section 220. Administration of Loan Program.
previous: Section 215
. Special Account Established.
next: Section 225
. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
AS 44.29.220. Administration of Loan Program.
- (a) The department may
- (1) adopt regulations necessary to carry out its functions under AS 44.29.210 - 44.29.230 and to administer the program required under 42
U.S.C. 300x - 4a, including regulations to establish reasonable fees for services provided, procedures for foreclosure
proceedings, and procedures for collecting delinquent accounts;
- (2) establish amortization plans for the repayment of loans;
- (3) charge and collect the fees established under this subsection; and
- (4) contract for the servicing of loans made under AS 44.29.210
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 28 ch 90 SLA 1991].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.