- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
- Section 210. Creation of An Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Revolving Loan Fund.
previous: Section 200
next: Section 215
. Special Account Established.
AS 44.29.210. Creation of An Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Revolving Loan Fund.
- (a) There is created in the department an alcoholism and drug abuse revolving loan fund as required under 42 U.S.C. 300x -
25 to qualify the state to receive block grant money from the United States Department of Health and Human Services
under 42 U.S.C. 300x - 21.
- (b) The fund consists of money appropriated to it, payments of principal on loans made from it, and money chargeable to
principal that is collected through liquidation by foreclosure or other process on loans made from it.
- (c) Money in the fund may be used as required under 42 U.S.C. 300x - 25 to make loans to private nonprofit organizations
for the cost of establishing programs to help pay the living expenses of individuals recovering from alcohol or drug
abuse who may reside in groups.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.