- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
- Section 24. Fees For Services of Contractors or Grantees.
previous: Section 22
. Fees For Department Services.
next: Section 27
. Dental Radiological Equipment.
AS 44.29.024. Fees For Services of Contractors or Grantees.
- (a) The commissioner of health and social services may establish by regulation a schedule of reasonable fees for services
provided by a contractor or grantee of the Department of Health and Social Services under AS 18 or AS 47. The fee established
for a service may not exceed the actual cost of providing the service. The commissioner may define or establish the
"actual cost of providing a service" by regulation.
- (b) The Department of Health and Social Services may require the recipient of a grant or a contractor under a grant to
charge the fees established under (a) of this section for services provided by the recipient or contractor and to use
the fees collected for the program providing the services.
- (c) A regulation that establishes a schedule of reasonable fees for services provided by a contractor or grantee that are
part of the integrated comprehensive mental health program established under AS 47.30 may be adopted under this section after consultation with the
Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.