- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 25. Department of Revenue
- Section 28. Conflicts of Interest and Required Disclosures When Duties Relate to Pension Investments.
previous: Section 20
. Duties of Department.
next: Section 30
. - 44.25.038l Loans For Native Corporations. [Repealed, Sec. 72 Ch 113 SLA 1982].
AS 44.25.028. Conflicts of Interest and Required Disclosures When Duties Relate to Pension Investments.
- (a) The commissioner of revenue may designate employees of the Department of Revenue who are subject to the provisions of
AS 39.50 because of their responsibility for participating in the
management or investment of the funds for which the Alaska Retirement Management Board is responsible.
- (b) If an officer or employee of the Department of Revenue with responsibility for funds for which the Alaska Retirement
Management Board is responsible acquires, owns, or controls an interest, direct or indirect, in an entity or
project in which assets under the control of the board are invested, the officer or employee shall immediately disclose
the interest to the board. The disclosure is a matter of public record and shall be included in the minutes of the
board meeting next following the disclosure. The commissioner shall adopt regulations to restrict officers and
employees of the department from having a substantial interest in an entity or project in which assets under the
control of the board are invested.
- (c) Failure to comply with the requirements of this section or regulations enacted under it is grounds for termination of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.