- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 25. Department of Revenue
- Section 20. Duties of Department.
previous: Section 10
. Commissioner of Revenue.
next: Section 28
. Conflicts of Interest and Required Disclosures When Duties Relate to Pension Investments.
AS 44.25.020. Duties of Department.
The Department of Revenue shall
- (1) enforce the tax laws of the state;
- (2) collect, account for, have custody of, invest, and manage all state funds and all revenues of the state except
revenues incidental to a program of licensing and regulation carried on by another state department, funds managed and
invested by the Alaska Retirement Management Board, and as otherwise provided by law;
- (3) register cattle brands;
- (4) invest and manage the balance of the power development fund in accordance with AS 44.83.386
- (5) [Repealed, Sec. 11 ch 36 SLA 2004].
- (6) administer the surety bond program for licensure as a fish processor or primary fish buyer.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.