- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 19. Office of the Governor
- Section 600. Creation of Commission; Composition.
previous: Section 600
. - 44.19.620
l [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 200 SLA 1972].
next: Section 602
. Appointment; Officers.
AS 44.19.600. Creation of Commission; Composition.
- (a) There is created in the Office of the Governor the Alaska Human Relations Commission.
- (b) The commission consists of two executive-branch members and seven public members, appointed by the governor, who serve
at the pleasure of the governor.
- (c) At least one public member must be a person who manages a household that includes the person's spouse and at least one
child and who is not otherwise employed. At least one public member must be under the age of 21 at the time of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.