- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 82. Alaska Stranded Gas Development Act
- Section 430. Final Findings, Determination, and Proposed Amendments; Execution of the Contract.
previous: Section 420
. Coordination of Public and Legislative Review.
next: Section 435
. Legislative Authorization.
AS 43.82.430. Final Findings, Determination, and Proposed Amendments; Execution of the Contract.
- (a) Within 30 days after the close of the public comment period under AS 43.82.410
(4), the commissioner of revenue shall
- (1) prepare a summary of the public comments received in response to the proposed contract and the preliminary findings
- (2) after consultation with the commissioner of natural resources, if appropriate, and with the pertinent municipal
advisory group established under AS 43.82.510
, prepare a list of proposed amendments, if any, to the proposed contract that the commissioner of revenue determines
are necessary to respond to public comments;
- (3) make final findings and a determination as to whether the proposed contract and any proposed amendments prepared under
(2) of this subsection meet the requirements and purposes of this chapter.
- (b) After considering the material described in (a) of this section and securing the agreement of the other parties to the
proposed contract regarding any proposed amendments prepared under (a) of this section, if the commissioner determines
that the contract is in the long-term fiscal interests of the state, the commissioner shall submit the contract to the
- (c) The commissioner's final findings and determination under (a) of this section are final agency decisions under this
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.