- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 82. Alaska Stranded Gas Development Act
- Section 410. Notice and Comment Regarding the Contract.
previous: Section 400
. Preliminary Findings and Determination Regarding the Contract.
next: Section 420
. Coordination of Public and Legislative Review.
AS 43.82.410. Notice and Comment Regarding the Contract.
The commissioner shall
- (1) give reasonable public notice of the preliminary findings and determination made under AS 43.82.400
- (2) make copies of the proposed contract, the commissioner's preliminary findings and determination, and, to the extent
the information is not required to be kept confidential under AS 43.82.310
, the supporting financial, technical, and market data, including the work papers, analyses, and recommendations of any
independent contractors used under AS 43.82.240
available to the public and to
- (A) the presiding officer of each house of the legislature;
- (B) the chairs of the finance and resources committees of the legislature; and
- (C) the chairs of the special committees on oil and gas, if any, of the legislature;
- (3) offer to appear before the Legislative Budget and Audit Committee to provide the committee a review of the
commissioner's preliminary findings and determination, the proposed contract, and the supporting financial, technical,
and market data; if the Legislative Budget and Audit Committee accepts the commissioner's offer, the committee shall
give notice of the committee's meeting to the public and all members of the legislature; if the financial, technical,
and market data that is to be provided must be kept confidential under AS 43.82.310
, the commissioner may not release the confidential information during a public portion of a committee meeting; and
- (4) establish a period of at least 30 days for the public and members of the legislature to comment on the proposed
contract and the preliminary findings and determination made under AS 43.82.400
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.