- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 77. Fishery Resource Landing Tax
- Section 45. Fisheries Resource Landing Tax Education Credit.
previous: Section 40
. Credit For Approved Contributions.
next: Section 46
. Alaska Veterans' Memorial Endowment Fund Contribution Credit. [Repealed, Sec. 25 Ch 46 SLA 2002].
AS 43.77.045. Fisheries Resource Landing Tax Education Credit.
- (a) In addition to the credit allowed under AS 43.77.040
, for cash contributions accepted for direct instruction, research, and educational support purposes, including library
and museum acquisitions and contributions to endowment, by an Alaska university foundation or by a nonprofit, public or
private, Alaska two- year or four-year college accredited by a regional accreditation association, a person engaged in
a floating fisheries business is allowed as a credit against the tax due under this chapter
- (1) 50 percent of contributions of not more than $100,000; and
- (2) 100 percent of the next $100,000 of contributions.
- (b) Each public college and university shall include in its annual operating budget request contributions received and how
the contributions were used.
- (c) A contribution claimed as a credit under this section may not
- (1) be claimed as a credit under another provision of this title; and
- (2) when combined with credits taken during the taxpayer's tax year under AS 21.89.070
, 21.89.075, AS 43.20.014
, AS 43.55.019
, AS 43.56.018, AS 43.65.018
, or AS 43.75.018
, exceed $150,000.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.