- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 65. Mining License Tax
previous: Section 50
. Disposition of Proceeds; Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Treatment and Prevention Fund.
next: Section 10
. Mining License.
Chapter 65. Mining License Tax
- Section 10. Mining License.
- Section 18. Mining Business Education Credit.
- Section 19. Alaska Veterans' Memorial Endowment Fund Contribution Credit. [Repealed, Sec. 25 Ch 46, SLA 2002].
- Section 20. Taxpayer's Duties.
- Section 30. Application For Renewals.
- Section 40. Limitation. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 94 SLA 1976. For Current Law, See AS 43.05.260
- Section 50. Violations and Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 94 SLA 1976; Sec. 3 Ch 166 Sla 1976; Sec. 45, 46 Ch 113 Sla 1980. For Current Law, See AS 43.05.220
- Section 60. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.