- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 50. Tobacco Taxes and Sales
- Section 790. Administration of AS 43.50.710
previous: Section 780
next: Section 800
. Presumptions Applicable to Determination of Cost.
AS 43.50.790. Administration of AS 43.50.710
- (a) The department
- (1) shall administer AS 43.50.710
- (2) may adopt regulations relating to the administration and enforcement of AS 43.50.710
- (3) may determine the actual cost of cigarettes to a wholesaler or retailer as provided in AS 43.50.800
- (4) may, after reasonable notice and hearing, revoke or suspend a license issued under AS 43.50.010
or 43.50.035 to a person who refuses or neglects to
comply with a provision of AS 43.50.710
- (b) The Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development may, after reasonable notice and hearing, revoke or
suspend a license issued under AS 43.70.075
to a person who refuses or neglects to comply with a provision of AS 43.50.710
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.